Find & Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to know about our services
Send Money Online
Send Money To Vietnam
Send Money To Other Countries
Order foreign currencies online
1. How do I send money?
Visit our branches/agents in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA, SA and NT or send money online anytime, anywhere through our website. Visit the Send Money Online FAQs topic for more information.
2. How reliable is the money transfer service?
We have more than 30 years of experience in providing money transfer service and are proud of being a highly reliable and trustworthy business.
3. How long does it normally take to deliver the funds to the beneficiaries?
The delivery time frame depends on the beneficiary country and the payout methods (Cash Pick Up, Delivery, Bank Credit).
For Vietnam, please refer to its FAQs
For other countries, please refer to its FAQs topic
4. Can I receive money sent to me from oversea (through Western Union)?
Yes, all our branches are Western Union’s agents and we can do cash payout for Western Union service.
5. What payment methods are accepted when sending money?
We accept Cash, EFTPOS, Credit/Debit Card (1.2% surcharge), POLi, Internet transfer and Cheque
If you provide us with a cheque, the funds will need to be cleared before we start delivering the funds.
6. What is Eastern & Allied Pty Ltd’s stance on compliance?
Please go to the About Us page to find out more on our compliance stance and approach.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Connect with us: